Discover Lucerne, the City of Lights!
We will take you on a stroll round the city, showing you why Luzern is known as the most beautiful city in Switzerland. The historic old town with its exciting history, the well-preserved city walls with imposing towers, medieval wooden bridges, fountains, churches, and squares make Lucerne an unforgettable experience.
Interested in a specific topic?
- Fountains as sources of life and decorative objects
- Art and architecture from the Middle Ages to modern times
- The common people and festivals throughout the year
- Important figures from the Middle Ages to the present day
- Justice in the Middle Ages - robbers, murderers, executioners, and judges
- Churches and monasteries
Contact us, and we will put together an individual programme for you.